Laufer aviation membership program:
- This policy is intended to regulate the conditions under which the membership of the club will be managed and maintained "Laufer VIPoints." under the management of Laufer Aviation Ltd. (Hereinafter: "the Client Club" and "the Company"), all subject to the provisions of these Articles and / or the terms of the Articles of Association that will be determine from time to time (hereinafter: "the Article").
- The Company reserves the right ,from time to time, to change and / or discontinue the activity of the Client Club, the terms of joining it and / or the companies therein, as well as the benefits and / or offers that will be given in the framework, , in accordance with its sole discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to change and / or cancel these Articles and / or parts thereof.
- Joining the customer club is subject to acceptance of the terms of the regulations.
Joining and membership:
- A member of a club is any person over the age of 18 who has completed an application form and has complied with all the conditions of the customer club in accordance with these regulations (hereinafter: "club member").
- Membership in the Customer Club is personal and non-transferable and / or use by another.
- The Company reserves the right to update the membership fee in the Club, from time to time and in accordance with the notice thereof, all at its sole discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to approve a customer as a club member and / or to renew the registration for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The Company shall be entitled to cancel the membership of a member of the Club and to expropriate any right deriving from his membership including the rights and benefits accrued prior to the cancellation of his membership, in case he unlawfully used his membership and / or acted in violation of the provisions of the bylaws and / In such a way as to harm the Company's business and / or reputation.
- The membership of the member of the club shall be removed in accordance with his request within 30 days from the date of receipt of his application at the Company's offices.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the activity of the Club by giving advance notice of 30 days, to be published in the manner determined by the Company. In such a case, a member of the club is entitled to redeem the points / benefits accumulated until the date of cessation of club activity.
Accumulation and redemption of points and benefits for club members:
- A club member who joins the club will be entitled to accumulate points in the club. The accumulated points will be granted through benefits and / or gifts given to club members.
- The Club member will be allowed to accumulate points and / or to redeem points and / or benefits only after full payment for transactions in a total amount without VAT, points cannot be redeemed within the framework of the transaction in which the points were accumulated, but only as part of a separate transaction.
- In making purchases in the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association, the member of the club may accumulate points as follows:
For each $ 100 paid by the member of the club for a total amount without VAT in the purchase of the company's products on which an invoice was issued by the company, the member of the club will accumulate one point. In each quarter, the Company will sum the accumulated points for the Club member and the member of the Club may choose a bonus, according to the accumulated points, from the list of benefits that will be updated from time to time.
- The redemption of the points is conditional on submitting personal identification as updated by the Company and / or under the conditions that will be determined, from time to time, by the company. It is clarified that for the redeemed points, no additional points will be accumulated, and a member of the club will be permitted to accumulate points only for purchases that he has paid in full.
- In the event that a member of the club is credited for a purchase that he has made and which he has redeemed points, the points that have been redeemed will be deducted from the remaining points. It is clarified that it is not possible to redeem the points accrued by a member of the club other than by means of an acquittal purchase, and it is not possible to convert them to cash and / or monetary credit.
- The member of the club is not obligated to exercise the accumulated points, but will not be entitled to any other right and / or any financial compensation if he chooses not to exercise them under the conditions stated in these regulations.
- The accumulation of points is personal to each member, the points are not transferable. In the case of the death of a member of the club, members of the club and the accumulated points shall be canceled and suspended, unless otherwise decided by the company.
- In the event that the member of the Club is a limited company or an authorized dealer, the utilization of points and / or benefits shall be possible subject to receipt of a document signed by an authorized signatory authorizing the selected party to exploit the points and / or benefits.
- The Company reserves the right to change the above mentioned benefits at its sole discretion and without the need for prior notice. Also, during the existence of certain promotions the company has the right to limit the rights of the club members to use the benefits.
- The total points accumulated by a member of a club shall be in accordance with the information held by the company. A member of a club who, according to him, is harmed by the total accumulated points or any other matter deriving from these regulations and / or club membership, may contact the company in writing and express his objections. The Company's decision will be given within 30 business days of receipt of the letter, and it will be final and absolute.
- The Company will provide members of the Club benefits at participating businesses and / or at the Company itself. The Company is not responsible for the published data and information regarding the benefits, including: their quality, prices, quantity in stock, date of delivery, warranty, technical specifications, etc.
- A member of the club will enjoy special benefits and special offers, changing from time to time, at participating stores. A member of the club shall not be entitled to enjoy benefits that expired. In addition, a member of the club will not be entitled to enjoy benefits / promotions that were valid prior to joining the club and / or before renewing membership in the club
- The Company reserves the right to change, from time to time, the benefits / offers provided within the framework of the Club, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, and the Club member will have no claim on this matter.
- Notices about offers and benefits will be sent to members through mailing, as defined above. Mailing will be sent to the club member, among other things, after reviewing and analyzing purchases made, preferences and interests, as updated by the club member on the company's website or any means that will be defined by the company. It is hereby clarified that a member of the club is entitled to enjoy all the benefits and offers to members of the club, and only the mailing may be made according to the interests and analysis of the purchases as stated above.
- The Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf are not responsible for any kind of any matter related directly or indirectly to the engagement and / or the transaction between the member of the club and any of the merchants participating, the quality of the products purchased by the club members and / / or their correctness, and the Club member waives any demand and / or claims against the Company and / or anyone on its behalf in connection with the above.
- In general, the benefits will be executed by the customer directly from the business providing any of the benefit in accordance with the guidelines of that business and in accordance with the guidelines specified in the relevant benefit page.
- The member's responsibility is to review the explanation of benefits prior to the order. The provisions of these Articles and the details specified in the benefit page in respect of such benefit shall apply to each benefit order. The benefits offered by the club are not necessarily offered at the lowest price and it is the customer responsibility to check and compare prices before using the benefit.
Information and details:
- A customer who has approved to Join the member club will fill in his personal details according to which his membership in the club will be registered, including but not limited to: full name, gender, date, of birth, full address, telephone number, email address, and agreement to receive : emails
text messages, the company website.
- The responsibility for filling out the details and updating them is on the member of the club, who undertakes to provide only accurate details, and therefore will not submit any claims regarding non-receiving club benefits / special deals, as a result of a mistake in filling out the details. The club member is therefore required to ensure that the data provided is correct and complete, and required to update the company with any changes in his the provided information.
- By joining the club, the member of the club has agreed to receive mailings, including mailing in email messages, text messages and / or in any other manner permitted by law and shall constitute an agreement as required by the provisions of the Communications (Bezek-Telecommunications & Broadcasts) Law 5742-1982. It is also emphasized that any information about club member that will as regard of him being a member of the club will be considered the property of the company, and the member of the club hereby waives any claim in respect of the use of such information, including a claim under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981.
- A member of a club who wishes to remove his membership in the club may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and / or by written request to the company's offices POB 118 Ben-Gurion Airport.
- The manner in which announcements are given by the club to members of the club, in all respects, shall be made in a manner that will be determine by the company and the club manager, at their sole discretion. Nevertheless, any advertising at the Company's branches and / or any means of communication and / or through direct mail and / or the Company's website will be considered as giving notice to Club members and Club members will not have any claims or demands for not receiving the notice.
- Upon joining the club, the member of the club accepts the club rules as described at this Articles and that is binding between the parties.
- A club member hereby declares that any malfunction and / or disruption and / or any other event that are not under the control of the Company shall not be considered a violation of the provisions of these Articles and will not entitle the Club member to any relief and / or remedy.
- Any conduct of the Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf in favor of the member of the club, contrary to the provisions of the articles of association, is beyond the letter of the law alone and will not be used or will be considered as a waiver of the provisions of these regulations.
- The Company reserves the right to change the rules at this Article, from time to time, at its sole discretion and without notice. As of the date of the change in regulations, the articles of association will require the new version. The binding version is the one that will be available from time to time at the Company's offices.
- In any case of contradiction and / or incompatibility between the provisions of these Articles and any other publications in connection with the Club, including but without derogating from advertisements in the media, the provisions of these Articles shall prevail in all respects. The foregoing shall not apply to updates that the Club shall make in the Articles, which shall prevail over the provisions of the updated regulations.
- A copy of these Regulations shall be given upon request and without consideration, at the Company's offices at its aforementioned address, by prior coordination and at business hours.
- These regulations, and any legal grounds arising therefrom, including the validity and interpretation of its provisions, will be subject to Israeli law only, and the exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute arising from these regulations will be vested in the competent courts in the Tel Aviv-Jaffa District.
- The provisions of these regulations are addressed to both men and women.